CPS-24 Conventional Photoelectric Smoke DetectorPotter
$45.00 Availability: In Stock
The CPS-24 is a reliable, high quality Photoelectric Smoke Detector. It can be used in all open areas where Photoelectric Smoke Detectors are required, including in-duct applications. The computer-designed smoke chamber makes the CPS-24 well suited for detecting smoldering fires as well as fast-flaming fires.
• Suitable for in-duct applications
• 360° view of detector status LeD
• Low profile, 2” high (with base)
• 2 or 4 wire base compatibility, relay bases available
• Highly stable operation, RF/Transient protection
• Low standby current, 59μA at 24VDC
• One built-in power/sensitivity supervision/alarm LED
• Automatic Sensitivity window verification function meets outlined requirements in NFPA 72, Chapter 2 & 7, Inspection, Testing and Maintenance.
• Magnetic Test Feature